A 29-year-old Austin man whom police say was set on fire by his wife last April has died of his burns.
The Bexar County medical examiner’s office has ruled Bimal Patel’s death at San Antonio Military Medical Center on Saturday a homicide. He had been in the hospital’s burn unit since April 17, when Austin police responding to a reported domestic disturbance found him severely burned on his apartment floor….Investigators had said the woman lured her husband into a bathtub with the promise of a massage. Instead, they say she poured gasoline on him and set him afire.
Man that is a long, slow, painful death! Good thing she didn’t have a gun. Instead she had a candle. The antis light candles to commemorate “Gun Death”…but what about candle deaths?