One Way To Celebrate

I’d have just bought a new gun and gone to the range….

Authorities say two brothers accidentally blew up their house after celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket by purchasing marijuana and meth.

Wichita police Sgt. Bruce Watts said one of the brothers was taken to a hospital and the other to jail after Friday’s explosion. The Wichita Eagle reported that the injured 27-year-old brother is in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms and chest.

Watts said the explosion happened after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. The brother emptied a couple large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.

Eventually, butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, causing the blast.

Junkies can be sloppy, and I’m sure if you’re stoned and rocked-up on meth your sense of smell has got to be lousy.

Well that’s a night to remember, and like most lottery winners these jokers will be poorer than when they started.

BLNN Logo

This entry was posted in Biology, Gun Death?, Safety. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to One Way To Celebrate

  1. Ratus says:

    “I’d have just bought a new gun…”

    With the prices now it would have been just one. :D

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>