In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss what’s going on with the merger between Operation Blazing Sword and the Pink Pistols;
- Weer’d Shares and interview he did with Laura Carno about FASTER Colorado;
- With all the talk about Judge Kavanaugh’s personal life, Weer’d wants to bring us back to his record on guns with a Fisk of an NPR report on his past rulings;
- and on Yom Kippur, it’s traditional to think about the past. In this segment of Gun Lovers and Other Strangers, David reflects on some of his favorite firearms and how he got them.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like blooper reels, and eligibility for our Hammond Cruiser folding knife by CRKT Givaway!
- Pink Pistol, Operation Blazing Sword Merger
- Cases of arson-homicide in Australia almost double in 20 years, Australian Institute of Criminology shows
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- NPR Kavanaugh Could Tip Supreme Court Against Gun Control Laws
- Women’s March slammed for goof in statement on Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination
- California Proposition 65 (1986)
- Justice Thomas Passionately Argues That Convicted Domestic Abusers Need Easier Access To Guns
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers