In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d banter about sinus irrigation, and then for the main topic discuss how some people are losing their minds over 3D printed guns and why that’s dumb;
- the General Purpose Egghead talks about the management and storage of charged batteries;
- David shares his experiences in taking to the range new shooters who didn’t run in pro-gun circles;
- Weer’d begins a series of fisks on 3D printed gun freak-outs, starting with David Hogg’s appearance on Full Circle with Anderson Cooper;
- and we close with a segment by Sean Sorrentino, host emeritus of ACP’s parent podcast The GunBlog VarietyCast, about being a witness in a criminal case and how that might relate to those of us who carry firearms for self-defense.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like blooper reels!