In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss The Dumbness that is the Massachusetts License to Carry permit system;
- Weer’d interviews Jay Grazio of Shooting Illustrated on growing up as a gun nut in the gun-unfriendly state of Massachusetts;
- David finishes his series on carry methods with some of his favorite holsters;
- while it may be too late for Christmas, Oddball gives some knife recommendations that might help you to spend your holiday gift money;
- and the ACP House Dick tells a story about how easy a GPS retrieval can go…and how hard it can be.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
Oddball’s Corner Pocket
- Dress knives: