In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss some listener feedback and the re-introduced Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill;
- Oddball talks about knife prices, and when it’s a good time to spend the money and when too much is too much;
- Weer’d Fisks Vox news in a hit piece on the NRA;
- and the Egghead gives us part two in his series on the innovations and merits of the AR-10 rifle.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Massachusetts Governor Ignores Court Order To Reinstate Gun Permits
- HR 68: concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill
- Illinois gun owners losing concealed carry licenses at fault of instructors
Oddball’s Corner Pocket
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- How the NRA hijacks the Gun control debates
- Gun Blog Variety Cast Ep 81
- The racist origin of gun control laws
- The Racist Roots of Gun Control
- Josh Sugarmann: Assault Weapons