In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss how the anti-gunners are trying to BS about background checks;
- Xander brings us his Independent Thoughts on fear and his body’s reaction to it;
- and Weer’d presents Part 3 of his fisk of the Brady Campaign’s Anti-Gun Gun Owners, this time with Mark House of New York City.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Blocked gun sales skyrocket amid coronavirus pandemic
- Politico: “Huge spike” in gun-sales rejections on background checks in March
- Black gun owners accounted for a larger increase in sales than any other demographic, they said.
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Brady Campaign-Gun Owners for Gun Violence Prevention
- Donors to Sheriff’s Political Campaigns Far More Likely to Get Concealed Gun Permits
- Former Police Officers, Ex-Brooklyn Assistant DA Arrested In NYPD Gun License Bribery Scandal
- Lifestyles of the rich and packin’: High-profile celebrities seeking gun permits on the rise
- John Stossel Tries to get a New York City Gun Permit
- George Floyd protests shut down both of Manhattan’s major highways
- Colion Noir: Proof New York Gun Control laws Don’t Work
- The Trace:Roughly 4.6 Million American Kids Live in Homes With Unlocked, Loaded Guns
- Weer’d World on Brady Ask Campaign