This is an ACP Round Table. Join Erin, Weer’d, David, and Oddball as we discuss:
- Rob Pincus and Dan Gross’ controversial Ammoland article;
- Hunter Biden’s revolver and problematic 4473;
- the Spree Killing in Boulder, and the store’s unfortunate policy on guns;
- and the various Appeals Court cases challenging the Bumpstock Ban and the right to Open Carry.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Guns in America: Ending the Culture War & Starting a Productive Conversation
- Huh? Rob Pincus calls for expanded background checks, gun control and then says he didn’t
- Secret Service inserted itself into the case of Hunter Biden’s gun
- King Soopers asks open-carry customers to leave guns at home
- The Colorado attack is the 7th mass shooting in 7 days in the US
- LawDog’s Cake Analogy: Text form
- Cartoon form
- 9th Circuit Upholds Hawaii Laws Against Open Carry Of Firearms
- Aposhian v. Barr
- Cargill v. Barr