In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss Smith & Wesson’s departure from Massachusetts after 196 years, and then analyze The Trace‘s softball interview of David Chipman.
- Paloma Capanna comprehensively dissects the New York Lawsuit against the NRA. For the first time ever, all of the elements are laid out clearly and in order for all to see!
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Smith & Wesson moving headquarters to Blount County after 169 years in Massachusetts, bringing 750 jobs and $125 million investment
- Massachusetts has a ban on assault weapons. Some lawmakers don’t want them made here, either.
- Biden’s ATF Pick Slams Gun Industry for Failed Nomination
Paloma Capanna Interview: