In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the war in Ukraine, and how it’s still and excellent example of why the Second Amendment is so important;
- how Jeep being sued the same way anti-gun groups sue firearm manufacturers;
- the latest mass shooting in England, and how– surprise! — their government wants more gun control;
- finally, Weer’d sits down with Jon and Sarah Hauptman of PHLster Holsters about how they adapted to the success of the Enigma system.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Russia Senator Claims Troops Fighting In Ukraine Suffered ‘Heavy Losses’
- Arizona Supreme Court: Jeep can be sued over little girl’s death on Phoenix freeway
- Plymouth shooting: Law proposal to ban shotguns in homes
- Plymouth England Spree Killing
- PHLster Enigma
- The Basics of Concealment
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 129
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 130