In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the tragic shootings that happened last week.
- Benjamin Blatt, firearms lawyer, analyzes ATF Rule 2021R-05F: Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms and gives us his thoughts on the ruling.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Timeline of New York Subway Shooting
- Police seek suspects in Pittsburgh party shooting where over 90 rounds were fired, 2 teens killed
- South Carolina Mall Shooting
Benjamin Blatt Interview:
- Summary of Final Rule 2021R-05F Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms
- Slam Fire Shotgun
Podcast: Play in new window | Download