In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- how the anti-gun forces are now as quick to target the First Amendment as they are the Second;
- the abomination that is a proposed Senate bill which would require a national license to purchase firearms, among other odious provisions;
- an FBI report on active shooters, and their endorsed “Don’t Name Them” Policy;
- and David Chipman is in the news again! This time he is officially leaving the Giffords gun-prohibition group.
- Xander tells us his Independent Thoughts on weapons caches;
- finally, Oddball gives us two segments: storing guns in cars and his love of cheap “Trash Panda” guns.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- New York Attorney General Investigating Twitch, Discord Following Buffalo Shooting
- FBI: Active Shooters in 2021 (PDF)
- Don’t Name Them
- Dems’ new gun control bill: federal license needed to buy one gun, confiscation, 5-year limit on license
- Giffords Thanks David Chipman for Three Decades of Service in Pursuit of Public Safety
- ACP Round Table Ep 51
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download