In This Episode
It’s another ACP Round Table! Join Weer’d, Erin, Oddball, and David as they talk about:
- The passage of the Bipartisan Gun Bill, and how it probably isn’t as bad as you’ve heard.
- A Pride Day attack in Oslo, Norway, and how spree killings do happen in other countries.
- There are also some more grim facts regarding the police response in the Uvalde School massacre.
- But the point of this show is to celebrate the victory of NYSRPA vs. Bruen!
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Biden Signs New Federal Gun Restrictions Into Law
- S.2938 – Bipartisan Safer Communities Act
- “Gun Rights Cake” Analogy
- Pride Day Shooting in Norway
- Constitutional Carry in Louisiana (PDF)
- Uvalde Timeline
- Uvalde police continue to harass Angeli Gomez
- Uvalde Classroom Door Wasn’t Locked
- In 6-3 ruling, court strikes down New York’s concealed-carry law
- NEW YORK STATE RIFLE & PISTOL ASSOCIATION, INC., ET AL. v. BRUEN (PDF)
- Maura Healy Response
- AG Healey Statement on SCOTUS Decision to Strike Down New York’s Concealed-Carry Gun Licensing Law
- Governor Hochcul Response
- Keith Olbermann Response
- Toobin: SCOTUS wants 2nd
- Amendment to be a “first class right” without any restrictions
- Murphy says that the state has few gun-free zones because it had a may-issue law, and thanks to Bruen, that “is no longer tenable.”
- California working on denying gun permits based on “ideological viewpoints”
- Matt Larosiere: FuddBusters NYSRPA vs Bruen Decision (Video)
- NYC proposes ‘sensitive areas’ after SCOTUS guns ruling
- Mayor Adams and City Council poised to use ‘sensitive places’ designation to limit firearms in NYC
- White house response to NYSRPA case
- Pink Pistols History
- Activist Equates Being Pro-2a With Being Pro-Slavery
- As more people get guns and carry permits, Philly sees a sharp rise in homicides ruled justified
- Remington Ammunition Introduces 10MM Golden Saber Rounds
- Hessney Auction Company
Podcast: Play in new window | Download