In This Episode:
It’s another ACP Round Table! Erin and Weer’d are joined by Oddball and David, where they discuss:
- Several 2A cases sent back to the circuit courts by SCOTUS after the NYSRPA v. Bruen ruling;
- A North Carolina county that is putting AR-15s in schools;
- A very tone-deaf politician in Texas;
- and the very odd case of why they don’t accept 3D Printed Guns at buybacks in Houston anymore.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Duncan v Bonta
- Boland v Bonta (PDF)
- Bianchi V Frosh
- North Carolina county to place an AR-15 in each school in response to Uvalde massacre
- Jan McDowell Campaign #1
- Jan McDowell Campaign #2
- 3D-printed ghost guns won’t be accepted at next Houston buyback event, Mayor Sylvester Turner says
- Houston’s Ironic Views on Ghost Guns