In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the amicus brief that Operation Blazing Sword – Pink Pistols and others filed opposing Oregon’s Measure 114;
- a mass shooting in California, and what it tells us about gun control;
- a judge putting a hold on Illinois’ Assault Weapons Ban — sort of;
- a discovery about pistol braces and 922(r) compliance;
- and Alec Baldwin being charged for the shooting death of Halyna Hutchins.
- Weer’d interviews Clark, a gun store employee in California, to talk about a new pistol just added to the restrictive CA Handgun Roster — and it’s a SIG P320!
- Weer’d also interviews Logan Metesh of High Caliber History to talk about a chilling change on the NRA bylaws that allows the liquidation of the guns in the NRA Firearm Museum for any reason.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Gundies: Top Voices of the 2A
- Press Release: AC Brief Filed Against Oregon Measure 114
- Erin talks smack about Bloomberg
- Police seek motive after 10 killed, 7 hospitalized in Monterey Park mass shooting
- Judge puts partial stop to assault-style weapons ban in Illinois
- Foreign made braced pistols + 922(r) x ATF = gungrab. See p247 of Final Rule
- Alec Baldwin’s Criminal Charges Driven By Legal Facts And His Own Public Arrogance
- Bad Boys star, Will Smith, swiftly points out gun safety on movie set
- Second Amendment Zone P320 Single Shot Pistol Pre-Order
- California AG: Recently Added Handgun Models
- Reno May: P320 ON THE HANDGUN ROSTER! – Franklin Armory CA320
Logan Metesh Interview: