In This Episode
- Erin’s regales us with her adventures in Utah for a documentary film!
- Erin and Weer’d then discuss:
- the Federal court challenge of the Illinois Assault Weapons Ban;
- a temper tantrum by the Louisville, KY Mayor about auctioning off confiscated guns;
- the legal issues of the Michigan State University shooter.
- Next, Liberty from Geeks, Gadgets and Guns recounts her experience with giving testimony before the Nebraska legislature about their Red Flag Laws;
- and finally, Weer’d interviews Marty Hayes of the Armed Citizen’s Legal Defense Network to find out what ACLDN is and where it came from.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Jeff Hayes Films
- Federal judge in Illinois’ gun ban cases orders state to show ‘each and every item banned’
- Firing pins and warning labels: How Louisville plans to skirt Kentucky’s gun auction law
- Opioid-Induced Hyperalgesia
- Michigan State University shooting suspect previously charged with felony but still able to buy guns
- Proposed Nebraska ‘red flag’ law draws opposition at hearing
- Nebraska Legislature: Judiciary Committee Hearing (afternoon) 02-10-23
Armed Citizens’ Legal Defense Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download