In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- a new Massachusetts law that puts all the other firearm prohibition states to shame;
- a US District Court judge throws out the ATF “receivers and parts kits” rule;
- the acquittal of the cowardly school resource officer who hid while kids were being murdered in Parkland, FL;
- and the heroic officer who responded to the mall spree killer in Texas by doing everything right.
- Xander talks about having the right gear for the job;
- David talks about fireworks safety for Independence Day;
- and Myles returns to talk about pistols for southpaws.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Massachusetts “Lawful Citizen Imprisonment Act”
- GOAL podcast: Jim Wallace and Jon Green, Deconstructing HD.4420
- VanDerStok v Garland [PDF]
- VanDerStok v. Garland [Wikipedia article]
- Grieving fathers continue to blame Peterson over ‘inaction’ during Parkland school shooting
- Police release body camera footage of officer who fatally shot Texas outlet mall shooter
Independent Thoughts with Xander Opal:
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- Safety Tips
- Fire Department Chronicles
- Ten-Finger Johnny by Paul and Storm
- Brena Bock Author Page
- David Bock Author Page
- Team And More