In This Episode
Weer’d is on vacation this week but the events of the weekend are too important to let pass, so Erin assembled a hasty Roundtable with David, Oddball, and Connie to discuss the importance of self-defense in Israel along with other Second Amendment news:
- Gun Control in Israel and the complicated process to get a permit to own a firearm;
- Stories of heroes who saved lives during the Hamas attacks;
- Knife laws are being successfully challenged with Second Amendment tactics;
- More news about Rare Breed’s Forced Reset Triggers and the CA Magazine Ban;
- and the Avidity Arms PD10 is finally available for purchase.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Altor FAQ
- Jerry Miculek breaks record at S&W factory opening in Maryville
- Firearms license in Israel – how and why is one issued
- Israel’s gun control policies worsened the death toll
- Israel Loosens Gun Laws After Unprecedented Terror Attack
- Israeli gun ownership rising as violence surges
- As Hamas war rages, personal firearm activists see surge in interest
- 24,669 Americans Murdered by Terrorists in One Day
- Here are some stories of heroes who saved lives, many at the expense of their own, during the barbaric Hamas attack
- LTC Alim Abdallah
- Motion for summary judgment filed to find Federal Switchblade Act unconstitutional
- 17 State AGs file amicus briefings urging for En Banc to reverse HI butterfly knife verdict
- Trying to unravel the mess that is Duncan v Bonta going straight to En Banc
- Preliminary injunction against forced reset trigger rule in the 5th
- Avidity Arms PD10 starting to get out in the wild and reviewed
- PD10 for sale… $693.99!