In This Episode:
- Oddball, Weer’d, David, Myles and Erin open their gifts to each other.
- They also discuss some news stories:
- The ACLU is defending the NRA on 1st Amendment grounds;
- Hunter Biden is challenging his weapons charges on 2nd Amendment grounds;
- SCOTUS denied the emergency injunction against the Illinois Assault weapon ban;
- S&W has a major bump in sales;
- and Colt CZ is buying Sellier & Bellot.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- ACLU Stands Up Alongside NRA In Fight For Free Speech
- Hunter Biden Argues Gun Charges ‘Unconstitutional’ in Push for Dismissal
- SCOTUS Declines to Take Emergency Action in Illinois AR-15 Ban
- Smith & Wesson Sales Rise Again
- Colt CZ buys Sellier and Bellot
- Colt CZ to buy Brazilian-owned competitor