What if Congress was treated like gun makers and gun owners?
- Weerd Beard on Lucky Gunner and The Pending Lawsuit Funds
- Sean D Sorrentino on Lucky Gunner and The Pending Lawsuit Funds
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 227: the Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Prohibitionists | Weer'd World on Massachusetts Assault Weapons Debacle: Schrödinger’s Gun!
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 231: The Saga of the Buttmaster | Weer'd World on I Thought I Threw This Away
- Paulb on I Thought I Threw This Away
Party in the streets!
Seems reasonable to me.
Politicians: “I’ll do and say whatever is required to get re-elected to an office of public trust and pretend that the US Constitution and citizens actually mean more to me than my own perversions.”
Lawyers: “Don’t worry, we’ll sue somebody into oblivion, and I’ll only take 85% of the award.”
Judges: “Hey, I’m a judge. You know, appointed. You peons didn’t elect me and can’t touch me.”
Police: “We have our orders, put down the sandwich or we’ll be forced to kill your dog.”
Military: “We have our orders, put down the beer or we’ll be forced to kill you and your cat.”
FBI: “We have our orders, hold still or we’ll be forced to kill your wife and your child.”
ICE: “Borders? We don’t need no stinkin’ borders!”
Commander in Chief: “I am the last man on earth.”
AZRon: “I breathe, therefore I’m heeled. If you want it, you’ll have to take it. I shall NOT walk quietly into the treasonous goodnight that so many before me have given their lives trying to prevent.” I shall not disrespect better men than myself in this manner.
In closing, I’ll offer the relevant words of a 19th century poet/criminal/hero:
I’ve labored long and hard for bread,
For honor, and for riches,
But on my corns too long you’ve tread,
You fine-haired sons of bitches.
—Black Bart, 1877