In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d banter about all the new content we have for our Patreon subscribers, as well as the fate of the Loaded Conversations Podcast;
- They also discuss the Florida Parking Lot shooting and why it is imperative that you have self defense insurance if you carry a gun;
- Weer’d concludes his audio fisking of David Hogg bloviating about 3D printed guns;
- General Purpose Egghead talks about some portable solar cells and how to best use them;
- David shares some of his positive experiences of being a gun owner in New York;
- and in Tales from the Trunk, the ACP House Dick talks about the gadgets of a private detective.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like blooper reels!