In This Episode:
Erin and Weer’d have some more news to talk about!
- Erin is angry about Facebook’s wrongful declaration that her Blue Collar Prepping blog is “Spam” and “Violates Community Standards”;
- Weer’d discusses James O’Keefe of Project Veritas and how he was placed on a NICS denial list, and his subsequent lawsuit against the FBI;
- then Xander brings us his Independent Thoughts on redundancy and safety and redundancy;
- and finally, Weer’d brings us another patented audio fisk, this time of the Brady Campaign’s talking points against “Bad Apple Gun Dealers”.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Blue Collar Prepping
- Blue Collar Prepping on MeWe
- The latest on Trump’s Covid diagnosis
- O’Keefe vs FBI: Project Veritas Founder James O’Keefe DENIED Constitutional Right to Bear Arms
- FBI reverses course after O’Keefe lawsuit, grants Veritas founder Right to Bear Arms
Independent Thoughts With Xander:
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Brady Campaign-Combating Crime Guns: A Supply-Side Approach
- Brady Crime Gun Data Sheet
- The Truth about Gun Dealers in America (PDF)
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 16
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 17
- Fact Check: Ruben Gallego’s claim on ‘bad apple’ gun dealers
- Cam and Company: Is There a Looming Fight on the Left Over Gun Control?