So we all saw the cell phone videos:
Negligent and insufferable police officers killing George Floyd. I personally never saw murder, because I never saw malice, just negligence and indifference.
Now fast Forward to a few days ago, and the Body Cam video of George Floyd’s arrest was allegedly leaked to the press. It is a half hour long, and not an enjoyable one, I STRONGLY advise you to find the time to watch it.
After watching the video my big take-aways were:
1) Floyd was out-of-his MIND on drugs, and the police were well aware of this.
2) They were so aware that they called medical to cart him away and had no intentions of transporting him.
3) Floyd was constantly saying that he couldn’t breathe and was “Dying” while he was walking around under his own power. While this doesn’t say he wasn’t choked to death on the pavement, it certainly shows why the officers weren’t concerned when he said it in the cell phone videos.
4) Floyd was placed on the ground per HIS request and the police restrained him just to keep things under control until medical arrived.
5) I saw no evidence of lack of concern over their suspect in the bodycam as the officers at his back were monitoring his breathing, pulse, and color.
Now this, excuse the website, but the autopsy report is in the PDF viewer just above the clickbait ads.
According to the report, Floyd was still alive when he reached the hospital, and some of his blood samples were taken while he was still alive. Note that “Alive” might simply be the ambulance crew managed to get his heart and breathing going before he stopped breathing again and was declared dead.
Furthermore those samples showed that he was doped to the gills on Fentanyl, and only vertical because he was speed balling that with Meth. Toxicology showed 11 ng/kg for Fentanyl, and 19 for Meth. The report shows that Meth doses can go as high as 200, but for Fentanyl a high clinical dose is 3.8 ng/kg, so he was dosed high on a very dangerous drug. I wonder if the police had just confiscated his wallet and keys if they could have just waited for somebody to find the dead body, and collect him then without concern. I even wonder if, due to his heart problems in the report, if they had dosed him with NARCAN if the drug iterations with the meth wouldn’t have stopped his already weakened heart…..
The fact that I’m reading all this information NOW, is REALLY disgusting, and points to an even bigger problem.