In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss an anti-gun lawsuit/fishing expedition by the State of New Jersey against Smith and Wesson;
- Xander brings us his independent thoughts on training vs. gear;
- Matt from Geeks, Gadgets and Guns presents his counter-point that maybe a pistol red dot sight might be a piece of gear that improves your shooting;
- and David closes out the show with some loving history about the 1911 pistol.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- Brownells 1911 parts
- Colt Automatic Pistols, Donald Bady
- The Model 1911 and Model 1911A1 Military and Commercial Pistols
- The Colt .45 Automatic A Shop Manual Volumes I and II
- The Colt M1911
- Colt Autos Website
- M1911 Forum
- AR15.com 1911 Forum
- Jonathan Coulton RE: Your Brains