In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss a bunch of news stories:
- Leo Prinsloo, the driver of South African dashcam fame, gives his account of the harrowing attack on his transport vehicle;
- Texas gets Constitutional Carry;
- March For Our Lives activists cry some more as the media has topped giving them attention;
- the Congressional hearing for anti-gun lobbyist David Chipman as ATF Director has been scheduled;
- and we review an attempted spree killing that was stopped by a good man with a gun.
- Next, Xander brings us his Independent thoughts on the Mark McCloskey campaign video;
- and finally, Weer’d interviews Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons and Headstamp Publishing about his latest book, Pistols of the Warlords.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Latest Footage & Interview with Leo Prinsloo
- Senate vote has Texas ‘constitutional carry’ gun bill on verge of becoming law
- Parkland activist calls out media for not ‘aiding’ gun reform efforts under Biden after doing so under Trump
- ATF Nominee David Chipman, Hearing Wednesday
- Gunman Kills Old Woman, Starts to Look for More Victims Until an Arkansas Man with a Hunting Rifle Takes Aim
Independent Thoughts with Xander Opal:
Ian McCollum interview:
- Pistols of the Warlords: Chinese Domestic Handguns, 1911 – 1949
- Forgotten Weapons
- Headstamp Publishing
Podcast: Play in new window | Download