This is an ACP Round Table. Weer’d, Oddball, and David sit down and talk about a pile of News stories that pertain to the Second Amendment.
- David Chipman still not ATF Director, and it doesn’t look good for him.
- The New York Attorney General is Attempting to Work Around The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act.
- The Increase in Gun Sales not linked to the increase in gun crime
- Hold My Guns Gets an update to their website.
- Update on the Jailing of Jessica Watkins
- The absurdity of the UK Knife laws
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Trans Woman Jessica Watkins Stripped Naked and Left in Cell with Lights on for 24 Hours a Day for 4 Days – Is Still Being Held for Crime of Walking Through US Capitol, Talking to Cops, Following Orders on Jan. 6
- Jessica Watkins, An Oath Keeper Charged In The DC Attack, Fears Harsh Treatment Because She Is Transgender
- Pandemic gun violence surge was not linked to rise in gun sales, study finds
- Progressive groups urge US media to ‘prioritize accuracy’ in culture war topics
- New York AG could try to sue gun manufacturers under new law
- New York Will Allow People to Sue Gun Manufacturers for Violence
- White House silent on if it’s confident Biden’s beleaguered ATF nominee will be confirmed by Senate
- Hold My Guns Update
- Gun buying surge is causing more incomplete NICS checks
- Massive Demonstrations in Cuba Demanding Freedom, Waving American Flag
- American Flag Spotted In Massive Anti-Government Protests In Cuba
- Right To Carry Gif
- UK Knife Amnesty Cuts Up Gun Control Arguments