In This Episode
It’s an ACP Round Table! Join Weer’d, Erin, David, and Oddball as they exchange gifts and discuss these news stories:
- There was a mass shooting in Australia, despite all the stories saying this never happens.
- There was also a mass shooting in Canada, which they admit happens, but certainly not as much in America.
- In America there could have been a spree killing, but a brave armed citizen shot the attacker.
- The CDC colluded with anti-gun groups to scrub defensive gun uses from data.
- Injunctions against Oregon and California anti-gun laws were made.
- And… California Police are allowed to use lethal force with robots?
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Wieambilla police killers obsessed with guns, father says
- Wieambilla police shootings
- Residents fearful of neighbors after Wieambilla cop shooting
- Mass Shooting in Toronto
- LBJ Quote
- Florida man arrested after writing ‘mass murder coming soon’
- Worker wounded and suspect killed in Amazon warehouse shooting in Arizona
- Emails Show CDC Removed Defensive Gun Use Stats After Gun-Control Advocates Pressured Officials in Private Meeting
- Analysis: CDC Deleting Gun Defense Stats Further Strains Fraught Relationship With Gun Owners [Member Exclusive]
- Judge refuses to place injunction on Road Island magazine ban
- Injunction Against Oregon Magazine Ban
- Operation Blazing Sword’s Press Release regarding Oregon Ballot Measure 114
- Judge Banitez beats up California over law against suing state
- San Francisco decides killer police robots aren’t such a great idea
- Bear sighted in downtown Knoxville garage
Podcast: Play in new window | Download