In This Episode
It’s been a week full of 2A news so we’re having an ACP Round Table to sort it all out. In this episode, Erin and Weer’d are joined by Oddball and David to discuss:
- The Washington Post story which showed victims of gun violence isn’t going the way WaPo expected;
- OnePULSE, the organization that was trying to turn Pulse Nightclub into a memorial for the shooting victims, has disbanded;
- New York has dropped the gun charge against Councilwoman Vernikov for carrying a pistol at a protest;
- The courts have ruled against three gun licensing laws: the ATF’s pistol brace ban, Oregon’s Measure 114, and Maryland’s handgun ownership license;
- The Tennessee ERPO bill is officially dead from lack of support;
- The Louisville Bank shooter’s police report is now public, and he was motivated by gun control;
- and to no one’s surprise, the ATF has declared ownership of “Solvent Traps” to be a crime.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- The Post publishes photos from mass shootings and draws mixed reaction
- Why we are publishing disturbing content from AR-15 mass shootings
- OnePULSE announces foundation will be dissolved
- Brooklyn DA Drops Gun Charge Against City Council Member, Citing ‘Inoperable’ Weapon
- Oregon gun control Measure 114 permanently blocked by Harney County judge; state will appeal
- Oregon residents react after state judge rules gun control Measure 114 ‘unconstitutional’
- Oregon Measure 114 Votes
- Federal injunction on pistol brace rule
- Maryland passed a strict gun licensing law after Sandy Hook. An appeals court just struck it down
- ERPO bill effectively dead with governor dropping sponsorship
- Louisville Bank Shooter Sought to Murder ‘Upper-Class White People’ to Promote Stricter Gun Control Laws
- Police Report for Louisville Bank Shooting
- BREAKING: New Leaked Video From Rust Set Proves Baldwin Knew What He Was Doing!!!
- ATF declares “solvent traps” as suppressors.