Ok I’m not a huge fan of holiday music, but I can get behind this for the trippy Space groove.
- Weerd Beard on Lucky Gunner and The Pending Lawsuit Funds
- Sean D Sorrentino on Lucky Gunner and The Pending Lawsuit Funds
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 227: the Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Prohibitionists | Weer'd World on Massachusetts Assault Weapons Debacle: Schrödinger’s Gun!
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 231: The Saga of the Buttmaster | Weer'd World on I Thought I Threw This Away
- Paulb on I Thought I Threw This Away
You know, I think a big reason why I like Pomplamoose so much (besides the music, of course) is that that guy looks almost exactly like a friend of mine, and I get a kick out of imagining him goofing off with musical instruments.
I think he looks like a flaming-gay Jayne Cobb. (And Yes I know Jack is straight and is bedding the lovely Natale)
Yeah, another reason why I think it is funny he reminds me of of my friend!
Coincidentally, they now have a Hyundai commercial airing in the PacNorWest.
For apparently being stark raving mad (at least from the whole book drive ad at the end of the video you embedded), they are doing quite well for themselves.
I went to the list of books, and kinda want to buy Anthem or The Fountainhead. Nothing like a little bit of Ayn Rand to put kids in the holiday spirits!
Yeah I saw that. I’m glad to see they’re living the dream. So many talented artists never grab the public’s ear.
Sorry. I cringe every time the commercial comes on.