“A dozen, a gross, and a score,
Plus three times the square root of four
Divided by seven
Plus five times eleven
Is nine squared and not a bit more.”
— Leigh Mercer, wordplay master and recreational mathematician (1948)
· Do you get Holster Funk? Beth tells you how to avoid it while carrying in the hot, humid South.
· Sell stolen guns and hold people at gunpoint? Momma might have something to say about that. Who got shot? Sean takes a closer look.
· Barron is on assignment this week.
· They say “Choose your friends well, for your enemies will choose you.” Miguel shines a bright light on those who have chosen us, and what he sees will shock you.
· In the Main Topic we welcome Special Guest Gail Pepin of the Massad Ayoob Group and the Pro Arms Podcast
· How do you answer when people ask you “Just how many guns do you really need?” Two-Gun Tiffany gives us her answer.
· After last week’s fungal infection segment, Erin follows up with some creams and ointments that every prepper should have.
· A State legislator opens a stand to sell lemonade, cookies… and an AK-47, because he objects to citizens selling their property without government permission. Weer’d points and laughs.
· And our plug of the week is for Carolina Ceramic Coatings.
Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship. And a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support