In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d talk about the end of Cory Booker’s presidential run and Michael Bloomberg’s campaign spending;
- Having previously talked to us about youth gun safety, David now talks about adult gun safety;
- Weer’d interviews Lara Smith of the Liberal Gun Club to find out how the Second Amendment really is for everyone;
- and then Weer’d fisks a BBC report on the rising gun crime in the UK.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Cory Booker drops out of Presidential Race
- Assorted Calibers Podcast ep 056
- Super Bowl brawl: Trump, Bloomberg will drop whopping $20 million on game day campaign ads
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
Lara Smith Interview
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Gun Crime in the UK: ‘My kids don’t see this side of me’ – BBC News
- How helpful are CCTV cameras
- London’s murder rate now tops New York City’s
- Murder rose by 8% in NYC in 2019
- How many homicides go unsolved in California and the nation?
- Chicago police solved fewer than one in six homicides in the first half of 2018
- Serious violent crime under-reported for a decade – Telegraph