In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss both an amazingly tone-deaf statement by a politician before exploring the new ATF Memo about re-defining what constitutes a legal firearm;
- Xander lists his Independent Thoughts on the importance of friendship when it comes to prepping;
- David talks about some misconceptions common to new or uninitiated shooters pertaining to firearms;
- finally, Weer’d interviews Tom Kubiniec of SecureIt Tactical about how he came to be the CEO of a gun safe company when he started as a professional guitar player.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Democratic senator says government can combat gun violence the same way they tackled the opioid crisis
- Opioid Overdose Crisis
- ATF-Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms
- Summary of Proposed Rule 2021R-05
- Full ATF Proposal( PDF)
- Massachusetts Assault Weapons Debacle: Schrödinger’s Gun!
- “Assault Weapons” Anti-Gunners Want to Ban Them, But Don’t Want to Define Them
Tom Kubiniec Interview: