In This Episode:
- Erin talks about Operation Blazing Sword – Pink Pistols joining the Second Amendment Foundation in an Amicus Brief for New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Corlett;
- Weer’d explores a Newsweek article lamenting that Gun Control has lost the support or 18-30 year olds;
- Then Erin & Weer’d discuss a few videos where would-be thieves make poor choices in the victim selection process.
- Next, Xander brings us his Independent thoughts on events where warnings of great tragedy weren’t heeded;
- and finally, Weer’d interviews Tom Kubiniec of Secure it Tactical on what makes a good gun safe.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Corlett
- Weer’d Restores a Cast-iron Skillet
- Americans Under 30 Have Rapidly Turned Against Gun Control Laws, Poll Finds
- Man Attempts to Rob a Concealed Carry Class
- Failed Cash-In-Transit Heist Because Driver Has Balls Of Steel
Xander’s Independent Thoughts:
- Warnings Unheeded: Twin Tragedies at Fairchild Air Force Base
- Gunman shoots and kills four people and wounds 22 at Fairchild Air Force Base hospital on June 20, 1994.
Tom Kubiniec Interview:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Thanks again for another great podcast. Erin, thank you for your openness and honesty about the family issues you’re dealing with, it’s much appreciated.
You folks make an amazing team and I look forward to your honesty and humor every week.
I did have to search “Morton’s Fork”, so I’m learning all kinds of new things.
Thanks again to all that are a part of this podcast.
Thank you for the lovely compliments, Matthew. I usually feel like Robin Quivers to Weerd’s Howard Stern, so it’s heartening to know that I have fans too.