In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the 9th Circuit Court’s ruling against California’s “Large Capacity Magazine” ban;
- Xander brings us his independent thoughts on how to optimistically prepare for the worst;
- Weer’d discusses the theory behind his Weer’d Audio Fisks and how best to argue for the Second Amendment, both online and off;
- and Panya talks about an encounter where somebody was arguing on the internet in bad faith.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- SAF HAILS COURT RULING IN CAL MAGAZINE LIMIT CASE
- 9th Circuit Court Panel Says California Magazine Limit Violates 2A
- CA Man Facing Mag Ban Charges Says “Freedom Week” Purchase Was Legal
- Cal DOJ Says Not So Fast
- Pink Pistols & National African American Gun Association Amicus Curiae brief in Duncan vs. Becerra
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Anti-Gunners: They Aren’t Like You or I
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 094: Sure Would Be Nice To Have A Gun Now, Wouldn’t It?
- Loaded Conversations Ep 3
- Gunblog Variety Cast Episode 88: Group Show!
- FBI: More people killed with knives, hammers, clubs and even feet than rifles in 2018
- Defensive Gun Use Is More Than Shooting Bad Guys
- That Time The CDC Asked About Defensive Gun Uses
Podcast: Play in new window | Download